Hey there! Lately I've been led down a beautiful path of discovery in finding out not who I am supposed to be, but who I am supposed to be in Christ. I am learning to walk in His path for my life and to desire that over my own. Even on days when we struggle, He has faith in our faith and He will never leave us. I've had a lot on my heart so I feel like this is the perfect place for my ramblings.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time Management

I love listening to the rain. Admittedly, hearing it bounce off asphalt along with the sound of cars going by here in Auburn is not quite as relaxing as it hitting the tin roof along with the sound of crickets chirping like it would be at home. Every time it rains I miss my mom. Despite how amazing my week has been, I've felt a little freshmany through it all. Just a little homesick. 


I've been tremendously blessed to have amazing friends here who have become a family away from home. This week I've been too busy with all the new excitement that I haven't been able to invest in them the way I'd like. even with how full God has made my heart, I still desire to celebrate these new blessings with the people in my life he has blessed me with.


New goal for the week: make time for what is truly important. Namely: people who are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment