Hey there! Lately I've been led down a beautiful path of discovery in finding out not who I am supposed to be, but who I am supposed to be in Christ. I am learning to walk in His path for my life and to desire that over my own. Even on days when we struggle, He has faith in our faith and He will never leave us. I've had a lot on my heart so I feel like this is the perfect place for my ramblings.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Cries

Life update: I went to church tonight with 5 of my closest friends to worship with a family of 700 college students, just booked a flight because I got a grant to attend the Universities Fighting World Hunger Summit in Guelph Ontario, and I have the amazing opportunity to minister to hundreds of high school students through the SGA's High School Leadership Conference over the next 2 days.


My prayer tonight, "Thank you God for giving me far more than I could ever begin to deserve. Thank You for touching the hearts of so many around me tonight at ONE. Thank You for allowing me to be in the lives of so many beautiful young women through S.A. Thank You for allowing me the struggles I've had and the strength to get through them. Thank You. Thank You for choosing me. Thank You for loving me. Please let me continue my heart for You. Give me the strength to be the person You have made me to be. Thank You for transforming my heart for You. Thank You for allowing me to exist. Thank You for allowing me to be in the middle of so many young adults for the next few days. Thank You. Thank You for laying out such a beautiful, perfect, and pleasing plan for my life. Thank You for helping me get to the point where I want, more than anything, more than I want air in my lungs, to follow You. Thank You."


Just bawled Am currently bawling my eyes out after realizing how much I have been given in comparison to how little I deserve. I've got at least 2 more hour of work and an early morning and I am SO thankful. SO humbled. Wow. Thank You.
"He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalms 103:9-12
I don't even have words for how astonishingly humbling it is to think that the creator of the universe cares enough about me to save me. Not only to save me, but to bless me abundantly. Thank You. There is no way I could ever be worthy of the life I have been given. 


Tonight in church I was thinking about what I would say to someone who had never heard the name of Jesus. I realized that I couldn't think of anything. There was nothing I could ever say that would work. A chill came over me when it sank in that God works in moments like that. When you're working for Him it's He who is really at work!


There's no way I could ever deserve this life, but I'm not living it for me anymore. My life is His and I am His servant. Thank You. I am so so so blessed.
"I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world." -Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment