Hey there! Lately I've been led down a beautiful path of discovery in finding out not who I am supposed to be, but who I am supposed to be in Christ. I am learning to walk in His path for my life and to desire that over my own. Even on days when we struggle, He has faith in our faith and He will never leave us. I've had a lot on my heart so I feel like this is the perfect place for my ramblings.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Facts of Life

Here are the facts I have come to fully realize this week.....

  1. TOMS are slippery and do very little to keep me from falling down
  2. I'm still going to wear them as if it were my job
  3. My best friend and I are perfect opposites
  4. Key word in that is perfect
  5. Nothing I will ever do will change how God feels about me
  6. That is amazing
  7. His grace covers me, especially when I don't deserve it
  8. Which is all the time
  9. I have amazing friends
  10. I have an amazing family
  11. If I could have conversations like the ones I had today, everyday, my life would be perfect
  12. God places tangible things in our lives to allow us to more deeply feel his love through the outpouring of it in a community of his children
  13. Loving people is good
  14. Telling them about it is better
  15. Showing them it is best

No comments:

Post a Comment